Hey Ya’ll. Carter Parton Rogers here. Today is Friday and I thought the perfect time to review the week.
1) I set about a bunch of goals for myself at the beginnin’ of the week. I did not reach all of them. I did post on my blog everyday this week for which I am very proud. Starting with Monday’s post, click here to see, a new song and an announcement that I will be performin’ at the Dragon Con during Labor Day Weekend in Atlanta, GA this year.
2) Then I set out to hopefully send out some inspirin’ messages this week so I made a new Quote Photo on Tuesday, which you can see here, it’s like a breath of fresh air with inspirin’ thoughts…that’s nice.
3) Wednesday was real fun! I tried somethin’ new, a 10 second song on the Instagram and the Facebook, you can see that here. And then there was a longer video here – click —>on the blog with two new chords and a song about my neck bow I made. Yay! Oh and I hope ya’ll’ll follow me on the Instagram
4) And Thursday…I am so excited to use my new journal, you can see the post about it here! Along with some Thursday thoughts…this is where I didn’t meet all my goals, I didn’t write a new song other than the 10 second song on Wednesday. Goin’ into next week, I’m puttin’ my journal to good use and writin’ lots of great songs!
5) And Hello Friday! Welcome! We all love the weekend! And today’s post is this recap which you are already readin’ so no need to link it to somewhere else.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend full of sunshine!
A picture for today…of a piece of one of my favorite things…it’s beggin’ for my attention idn’t it?…
Ya’ll! Sign up for my Newsletter!
|Sign up: Hey Hear Me Now Newsletter
A community for dream pursuin’
Subscribe to my channel on the YouTube – click here
Follow and connect with me on the Instagram – click here on the Twitter – click here and on the Facebook – click here.